Second Trimester Newsletter in Dryden's Art Room
from Mrs. Fuglestad
- Save the Date: Arlington Heights Memorial Art Show Reception will be May 3rd, 6-7:30 pm.
- See my Family Reading Night post for photos of families creating their Alien.
- The HALL OF FAME RAFFLE is quickly approaching (mid-May). Please help your young artist by signing up 5 fan club members and approving 5 comments on their Artsonia digital art gallery. Learn more here.
- I will be presenting about how we use animation in the elementary art room at the National Art Education conference in NYC. Much of what I will be sharing is found on my STEAM flyer here.
- We had a 3rd grader, Karis, recognized for her 2nd grade painting at the IAEA student art show reception. Her portrait will travel the state all year along with 44 other K-12 pieces to represent the best of the best in Illinois K-12 art. You can view the exhibit in April 2017 at the Palatine Public Library.
- Thank you for supporting ABC/25 foundation. I won a STEAM grant that challenges students to think like engineers and artists as they create an automated art-making robot. See my post here.
- Fugleflick Filmmakers finished their movie about taking care of the art hanging in the school hallways. Watch "Don't Crush My Dreams" here
- If you want to follow throughout the school year, I blog regularly about art lessons on my Fugleblog.
- I also tweet things we are doing all the time. Follow @fuglefun on twitter to see.
- I archive all the newsletters on this page of my website.
Just for Kindergarten
Just for 1st Grade
Just for 2nd Grade
Just for 3rd Grade
Just for 4th Grade
Just for 5th Grade